Pages

30 DAY COLORING CHALLENGE

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I have posted a lot about the 30 Day Coloring Challenge and it is finally here! Wouldn't you know it Day 1 has arrived and I have to go to work.  I want to share an image that I started (somehow I have quite a number of these) at Copic Boot Camp but never finished.  We were using this image (sorry, can't remember who designed it) in a lesson on watercolor backgrounds using Copic markers.  I did a little bit of the background and really wanted to finish it so it was a perfect size project for this first day of the challenge.  I used Copics for the flowers and then used colored pencils for additional details and white signo gel pen.  Very simple coloring and I am glad it is finally done and ready to be made into a card.  Please excuse bad phone photography.   Just found the stamp and it is Technique Tuesday's Morning Glory. Whew!





Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment