Pages

TRYING TO CATCH UP.....HAHAHAHA! TWO BIRTHDAY CARDS

Monday, May 19, 2014

I finished a bunch of cards in April that I haven't had a chance to post yet.  All that watercoloring sure took a lot of time (just loved it).  Check out ONLINECARDCLASSES.COM! 
Anyway, here is a card I made for one of my daughters who loves to golf.

Inky Antics cute stamp for golf or tennis was the perfect image (can't wait to use the tennis one) colored with Copics.  




inky antics, golf, birthday











And while I am getting caught up with card posts, here is her card from 2012.  I can't believe
I can't even find the page with the supply info.  I do know that the die is Memory Box Tessatina border die.  





  


      
INSIDE  TOP- Sillhouette Cameo

Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment