very clear (I was surprised because of the texture of the paper). Then I colored it and was pleasantly surprised with how it came out. The second part of the experiment was the dark background ( I so love how Sandy Allnock does her wonderful dark backgrounds and I have only used distress inks for mine). The colorless blender didn't work very well on this paper to pull color out so a little weird on the dots in the background. I used a black multiliner to added more definition to the fur cause it kind of got lost in the color and it helped with the edges. No card made yet but here is the colored image. And yet again I forgot to watermark!
|Most of the markers I used and one multiliner.|