Pages

MO MANNING BABY CARD AND ONESIE

Monday, May 26, 2014

This was my second card and iron on transfer onesie.  They really are my favorite way to make a baby gift and pretty darn easy to do.  I love Mo Manning's images and this is her "Late".  Such a cute bunny with his big floppy ears.  Colored with Copics and iron on transferred to the onesie. The sentiment was cut from a 12 x 12 sheet of vellum sentiments that was from my stash and mounted with brads.  The technique for this is to color your image, save it to your computer and then you can print it on to the onesie.  You can see that I haven't managed to "flip" my image so it is the reverse of the original.  Next time.









This is a little washed out but you can see how big you can make the image.




Supplies:
Copic sketch markers
Carter Onesies - Amazon
Silhouette Cameo
Doodlebug Pearls







Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment