Pages

AVERY ELLE BIRTHDAY CARD

Tuesday, May 20, 2014






Avery Elle Knotty, Avery Elle Fanfare, birthday card


This little card was for one of my favorite co-worker's birthday.  
The glowing sun effect wasn't easy for me but she loved the card.
I've had those tiny starfish in my stash for ages (decades) and this was 
the only one I ever used.  So cute.

Supplies:

Avery Elle Fanfare
Avery Elle Knotty
Distress Ink Pads
Copic Sketch Markers
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

1 comment

  1. Hi Ellen, this is a beautiful card, I especially like how you have done the sky and sun. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog, apologies for my abbreviation but it the Wink Of Stella Brush - if you haven't heard of it, it is a brush pen that has glitter in it. It is very pretty! They sell them at Simon Says Stamp :)

    ReplyDelete