Pages

ALCOHOL INK COLOR CHART - BLANK 2016

Sunday, August 7, 2016

I have tried a number of ways to make an alcohol ink color chart and have been frustrated at every turn but stubbornness won out and here is what I came up with.  It was driving me crazy that the ink would flow over the lines, even when debossed with pencil and on plain paper the colors were not true.  Also, all the new colors weren't on the old color chart.  My solution is to print up a blank color chart (I added in what new colors that I could find), and on a separate piece of alcohol ink paper I used a .75" punch and colored each one and glued them onto the chart.  I am happy to share my link but do let me know if it doesn't work.  Enjoy! 



2016 ALCOHOL INK BLANK COLOR CHART


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment