Pages

ONLINE CARD CLASSES: WATERCOLOR FOR CARD MAKERS, INTERMEDIATE TECHNIQUES

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Have you fallen in love with this class yet? I have, but what a challenge.  On day three Dawn's video on negative painting just blew me away and I just had to try. I didn't have a leaf stamp so I chose an older floral with leaves but I think the image was too complicated and it turned into a hot mess and I completely lost the image.  I watched the video 3-4 more times and opted for a simpler image.  Moderate success but I am definitively NOT a natural (I think I like coloring in the lines too much!)




Color a little off in photo and I couldn't quite get it adjusted in Photoscape.


FIRST TRY WAS A HOT MESS!


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

1 comment

  1. I really love your card!
    I love this class too! But I have learned that I am also a person who is uncomfortable with loosely coloring/painting. It is going to take me more than 3 or 4 times watching each video, but I will keep watching and practicing...

    ReplyDelete