Pages

SPARKLY ORNAMENT CHRISTMAS CARD

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Christmas Card


One of the things I love about taking OCC's Holiday Style class is that it revs me up and gets me into high creative gear.  I colored this image  over the summer and never did anything with it but I pulled it out to finish. Got to get those Holiday cards made!
One of the problems I had was combining colored pencils on the kraft paper with wanting to use my copics for the scene to make it bright and stand out.  I used my Faber Castell Polychromos and a silver metallic pencil on the ornament and restamped on X-Press It paper then colored just the center with  Copics, cut it out and adhered. 



I used Wink of Stella Clear over the pencils to add some shimmer, which you can see in the photo below.  I cut the die out of the matching red card stock and embossed it with Filagree detail gold.  I also masked the ornament and spritzed with white and silver misters.



Lastly, I adhered the image to Tim Holtz Glitter Sheet with dimensional adhesive.  Woohoo another card done!


CREATIVE EXPRESSIONS ORNAMENT CLING STAMP
SIMON SAYS CIRCLE SAYINGS HOLIDAY
WPLUS9 MERRY WORD DIE
HERO ARTS UNICORN MISTER
TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS SPRAY BRUSHED PEWTER

Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment