Pages

POWER POPPY GINGERBREAD HOUSE CARD

Thursday, December 11, 2014







Power Poppy, Christmas Cards, Gingerbread house stamp
PTI papers

I thought this stamp would make a perfect shaker card, so having watched up-teen videos on making shaker card I decided to give it a go.  OMG, I cannot believe what a disaster!
I had double stick foam sheets and thought how easy to use those but ...NOT!  I couldn't get the layers to line up and once it was down, couldn't be moved.  So I ripped it apart and decided to cut out the colored image and instead of using a scissor, I ran it through my
big shot.   Can you picture the mess?  Adhesive on die (cleaned off), adhesive impressed into cutting plate (unsalvageable) ego, bruised.



This is the mess  but I was able to save the colored image and made a simple but cute card.


Love those Viva Pearl Pens





Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment