Pages

PAPERTREY INK MAKE IT MONDAY CHALLENGE: CAMOUFLAGE DIE CUTS

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I wanted to try to camouflage something other than a word die so here are my takes on this challenge. For the first card I first masked off a 4 x 5 1/4 Neenah solar white card stock and created my background using distress inks. shimmer spritz and Hero Arts white mister.  I then die cut the PTI Christmas tree and two layers of Craft-a-Board from Ellen Hutson. I decided I didn't want the tree to be too camouflaged so I coated it with Versamark and embossed in clear embossing powder.  The greeting is from Pom Pom Pals embossed in Ranger Liquid Platinum









For the second card, I created a background using Viva texture paint and waited and waited and waited till it dried.  I then used the same process of die-cutting and mounting on Craft-a-Board. I then cut a frame using Simon Says Stitched Rectangles and added Wink of Stella Clear to the frame, die cut PTI wonderful words Joy out of Crafter's Companion Shimmer Cardstock Silver Starlight.  I assembled the frame, die cuts androunded off the top corners to finish.





Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

1 comment