Pages

MORNING GLORY BIRTHDAY CARD

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Morning glory birthday card
This card took forever.  The coloring part was easy but the assembling drove me nuts. The stamp is from Serendipity Stamps from 2003.  



Silhouette image and Memory Box  Vivienne butterfly die

I  found this beautiful floral paper from Anna Griffin (dated 2001 no less) in my stash and I had TONS of it.  I must have bought it for invites but who remembers.  I stamped my image on X-press blending and colored with copics using online images as a color reference.  I really like the way the image turned out but it looked much brighter than the paper, which also had a very antiquey off white background. GRRR.  The butterflies and dies were spritzed with Mr. Hueys Calico Shine.  This was my Mom's birthday card last September when she turned 91! (just a wee bit late with posting)
Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment