Pages

A WHOLE LOTTA CARDS!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

I haven't posted anything in ages because Life happens! Not that I haven't been busy trying out new techniques and making new cards, I just haven't been able to share.  So I am going to post some miscellaneous cards here that I don't have complete supply lists for but I do want to get them out there.  These were the 3 Valentines I made, one for hubby, one for Mom and one for daughter.  

Washi tape Papertreyink blackboard technique

The one on the left is made using a lot of washi tape, PTI stamps and die cuts.  The middle card is a three layer card and the right is my attempt at blackboard art using Papertreyink again (so addicted to their stamps).  I have used their Heart Prints almost more than any other stamp I have.  

The following card was my very first wedding card and I used a digital image but can't remember where it is from.  I painted the image with Twinkling H2O's but they don't photograph well (like not at all) but they really added a nice but delicate shimmer.


wedding card, dienamic dies





My favorite things Catalina border die, twinkling H2O's

MFT CATALINA DIE

Can you see the shimmer in the lovely silver card stock?

I'm hoping to get lots more cards up soon and I have decided to try a Project Life album for our Ireland trip.  Haven't started it yet but I can't wait!

Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment