Pages

THE AMAZING JENNIFER MCGUIRE, 3D BACKGROUNDS GALORE!

Monday, June 13, 2016

If you saw Jennifer McGuire's post recently here maybe you were as inspired as I was to try faux dimensional stamping.  Well I loved it! It was like magic and I couldn't stop myself and I made a bunch and then I made more and then I made two scenic ones.  This has never happened to me before, maybe I need an intervention. These were all made using stencils, distress inks on Neenah 110lb cardstock. Only one is made into a card  but my plan is to add a die cut sentiment on top and maybe some embellies as needed.  The scenic ones I have plans for as soon as I can manage some coloring time.  Tell me what you think, I would love to hear from you.


Add caption


For some reason I could not capture the depth of color on this card and it is so beautiful in person.





a masculine birthday background, at least that is the plan


I thought this was a good idea but really for this technique to work you need an overall design 

Can you see this with some cute Lawn Fawn or Mama Elephant Critters?


Sorry, linkups not working 



Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

1 comment