Pages

ANOTHER ALCOHOL INK CARD: MEMORY BOX VESPERTINE BLOSSOMS

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I love the elgance of these cards so much I made four of them!  This is for my daughter-in-law's birthday.  The technique is the same for all, see this post.  The matching glitter tape is applied to card stock before die cutting.  I had to cut the "Wishing" die so that it read "Wish".
And Lawn Fawn Milo's alphabet is perfect for creating your own sentiment (stamped in black and embossed with clear embossing powder).



Memory Box, Alcohol Inks, Birthday Card


CRAFTER'S COMPANION SHIMMERING CARD STOCK SILVER
MEMORY BOX VESPERTINE BLOSSOMS DIE
SIMON SAYS SENDING, WISHING DIES
LAWN FAWN MILO'S ALPHABET
RECOLLECTIONS SPARKLE TAPE
BAZZILL 40LB VELLUM
TIM HOLTZ ALCOHOL INKS
COUTURE CREATIONS ALORA EMBOSSING FOLDER


Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

2 comments

  1. Love the card. I need instructions on how to make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce, You need and embossing folder, a floral die that works with it and alcohol inks. I think I embossed first and then cut out the space for the die to insert and then cut the die again using alcohol ink metallic paper, color it and insert back into the card face. hope that makes sense.

      Delete