Pages

ONLINE CARD CLASSES: COPICS FOR CARDMAKERS

Sunday, September 28, 2014

So this bit of coloring was a two-fold experiment.  The first part was I didn't use my usual paper, X-Press it or even Neenah solar white but this textured paper from Michael's.  It is actually a 5.5" square card with envelope pack and I really liked the way it looked.  I stamped the Stampendous image with MFT Hybrid black ink pad and the image came out
very clear (I was surprised because of the texture of the paper).  Then I colored it and was pleasantly surprised with how it came out.  The second part of the experiment was the dark background ( I so love how Sandy Allnock  does her wonderful dark backgrounds and I have only used distress inks for mine).  The colorless blender didn't work very well on this paper to pull color out so a little weird on the dots in the background. I used a black multiliner to added more definition to the fur cause it kind of got lost in the color and it helped with the edges. No card made yet but here is the colored image. And yet again I forgot to watermark!





online card classes, stampendous, house mouse, halloween
Add caption

Most of the markers I used and one multiliner.







Share to Facebook Email This Share to Twitter Pin This

2 comments

  1. this is really beautiful! i was searching for reviews on other OCC classes. Copic is the only one I've taken so far but have yet to follow through all the videos and practice. considering signing up for watercoloring one. your posts were helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby, I can't recommend these classes enough and the watercolor class was amazing!

    ReplyDelete