Pages

▼

Saturday, May 11, 2013

PAPERTREY INK MOTHER'S DAY CARD WITH PEARL EX AND PERFECT PEARLS



PAPERTREY INK ROSIE POSIE 
DETAIL OF PEARL EX AND PERFECT PEARLS
PAPERTREY INK BOUTIQUE BORDERS: MOTHER
PAPERTREY INK BOUTIQUE BORDERS: MOTHER. COMBINED GOLD INK PAD OVER COLOR INK PAD AND I LOVE THE LOOK!
PAPERTREYINK ROSIE POSIE; WITH ALL MY HEART
INSIDE OF CARD  WITH ALL MY HEART


I haven't used my perfect pearls in AGES (decades?) anyhoo, after watching Nichole Heady using perfect pearls I decided to have a go at them for this special card.  I spritzed the card stock( Bazill pink) with Mr. Huey calico shine and also the white wood grained paper.  I stamped the die cut images with Versamark and then applied the pearl ex and perfect pearl colors with a soft brush.  Blending is fun and the colors really do stand out on the dark papers.  All in all, I am pretty happy with the way this card turned out.  Hubby's birthday tomorrow and will post his card AFTER he gets it.  Happy Mother's Day!

SUPPLIES:

Ranger Archival stamp pad olive
Palette hybrid stamp pad violet
Spellbinders Petite Scallop Die
Gold card stock stash (might be creative memories)


No comments:

Post a Comment